Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Got no reason for coming to me and the rain running down.

(Burning Man community, Nevada, which looks amazing.)

Happy new year.
Only a couple more days before I'm off again back to India now.
I've been back (and notably blog-silent, even for my doings) for around three weeks now, one of which I spent in a little house in the snowy countryside of France.
Everyone at ISH has been back since Tuesday, and it was very (very very very) nice to see them all again (:
For the rest, I've been enjoying the cold, meat (sad but true. Indians don't really do meat), space and familiarity of it all. The trip over was a bit of a culmination of disasters (sickness, missing papers, cancelled flights, lost luggage) for the original Dutch/Norwegian crowd who flew back together, but it was all sorted and hopefully this Friday's flight will be easier.
It is going to be strange returning to the tiny insular community that is MUWCI, and it probably won't be simple. Then again, it will be nice to see everyone over at that end of the world too, and I'll be back by the summer (:

x

No comments:

Post a Comment