Friday, July 1, 2011

middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start



(Mia Nolting)

Some rather nice drawings I found rather a while ago, that have been patiently sitting in my folder of found wonders, waiting for yet another of my forages for substitute imagery, instigated by my lack of recent travel documentation (it's coming, it's coming!).

I'm back in the lovely lowlands again, calmly doing not very much and slowly reacquainting myself with the ways of reality - bikes, full closets, a far crisper/colder summer and people I haven't seen in too long. So far, I've seen Jamie Cullum play a brilliant set at Parkpop, been out for minor reunions during the evening times and attempted to unpack (the latter being quite easily deviated from, what with the calls of chats, books, cheese, baking, friends and speedy internet, amongst other things).

I'll be getting my photos put into some sort of digital format soon, and will filter through some travel stories too, so the past month of traveling up north - from Ladakh to Delhi to Calcutta to Sikkim to Darjeeling to Bombay - will be fleshed out and coloured in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment