Monday, August 29, 2011

pack my suitcase with myself


(my first year room at muwci, in celebration of finally having (kind of) finished clearing up my room here in holland)

ambiguity, experience-expectation-experience.

meeting coyears who too recall the application procedure with the smiling yet modest fondness of a successfully operated patient, the strange and stilted nature of memory comes to the fore again as we dig and sum up our two years to each other, marveling at the immensity of likenesses and odd areas which sometimes undermine the unity of a twelve-school-experience.
i'm not sure where my over-description of something i don't consciously understand, future or even interpretation of some past is going, but my trains of thought reach their destinations infrequently and are prone to (m)any sort(s) of disturbances, so tracks are lost and found and i can't achieve more than a paragraph right now. life is good and busy, and my to-do list still has 'write about india' on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment