Monday, August 3, 2009

Yellow icing, just a mirror for the sun






After a brief visit home, I'm off again :)
I'm going to be in Norway for the next fortnight, where I will hopefully meet up with some of my Norwegian co-years-to-be.
For the last couple of days, I've unpacked from my previous trip to rainy old (but still lovely) England, and repacked for India and Norway, been for a vaccination-check-up-thingie, met up with some friends, read and sat in a forest with ice-cream :)
I must add here that English radio is amazing.
I'm also looking forward to more exposure to Norwegian style, so I guess this is my next excuse for posting so very little (not like any of you read this right now anyway. I haven't even gotten to India yet!)
Anyhows. I'll leave you with some really cute/nice/awesome images of treehouses. Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment